5. Who do we disclose your personal information to?
We provide your personal information to third parties in order to carry out our business activities and functions. This may include:
- Organisations who are sponsoring or otherwise involved with or participating in a promotion, offer, competition or survey;
- Other companies or individuals we engage to perform functions on our behalf, such as mailing a subscription, processing credit card information, mailing information or prizes, data analysis, telemarketing, research and advertising; and
- With your specific and prior consent, to other companies or individuals for the purposes you have consented to.
We ensure that any organisation which we disclose your personal information to is subject to appropriate contractual obligations to safeguard and protect your personal information and comply with all Privacy Laws.In certain circumstances, we may disclose your personal information where required or authorised to do so by law, including in emergency situations and to assist law enforcement agencies. We will always ensure that those to whom we disclose your personal information have the legal right to receive it.
6. How is your personal information secured?
We understand that the security of your personal information is important. As such, we take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse, interference, loss, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. We store information both at an onsite secure server and at trusted third party storage providers.
7. Access to and correction of personal information
You can access or correct your personal information by contacting us using the ‘Contact Details’ set out. Please provide us with as much detail as you can about the particular information you wish to access or correct, in order to help us retrieve it.
If you wish to delete the personal information we hold about you, please let us know by contacting us using the ‘Contact Details’ set out below and we will take reasonable steps to delete the information, unless we are required to retain it for legal reasons.